Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Overview of Exchange

I am really looking forward to being an exchange student in Sucre, Bolivia, this coming school year! For those of you who don't know where that is, it's in South America and they speak Spanish. I will be leaving sometime in late July or early August and returning next summer. Their summer vacation is during the months of December and January while their school year actually starts February 1st - so I will arrive in the middle of their school year. The school I will be going to is called Juan Enrique Pestalozzi, and I will stay with 2-3 different host families throughout the year. I am very thankful to the Rotary Club for giving me the opportunity to go on this exchange and I can't wait to learn about a new culture, improve my Spanish, and meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment