Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Beginning

I began my trip to Bolivia today and I couldn't be more excited! I met José, the exchange student from Bolivia that my parents are hosting, in the Chicago airport for about 10 minutes. Our flights were timed perfectly! Right now I'm waiting in the Miami airport for my final flight and I'm getting more nervous and more excited every second! When I get there my host grandpa will pick me up at the airport and I'll spend the day with him until I meet my host family in the evening. Then I'll stay the night in Santa Cruz with my host family and the next day we'll start our 9 hour drive through the mountains to the town I will be living in, Sucre. I hope I can figure things out quickly when I get to Bolivia! Deséame suerte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment