Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 6


The past two days haven't been quite as busy for me. Friday night I met another one of my cousins. He's the same age as me and he's going to be in my class at school. We spent about two hours just talking and getting to know each other and he's going to introduce me to people at school. There's 30 kids in my class, 19 girls and 11 boys. Then yesterday I went with mi mamá to watch Nico's soccer game. I ended up talking to some family friends of theirs the whole time. Their son is 14 but after he's done with high school, he's going to be going to college somewhere in the United States. After that, Nico and I walked down to the plaza and I got a nice white jacket from one of the stores. We got some ice cream and sat on some benches to feed pigeons in the center of the plaza. When we got home we had lunch and then both Nico and I fell asleep while watching tv. Later, Nico and I went to Las Delecias to get a snack and then we came back home and hung out watching tv and talking for the next few hours until we went to get supper around 9. After supper we were all tired so we didn't do anything together afterwards. This morning, we're headed to play some tennis! 
My host family

My host brother, Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment